Academy Training Coordinator- Mississippi Delta Law Enforcement Training Academy
Position open for Police Chief-Byhalia, Mississippi :
The Town of Byhalia seeks a community-oriented, qualified individual for full-time Police Chief. A candidate for the position of Chief of Police:
• Must be a proven leader, with management or supervisory experience.
• Must be an exceptional communicator.
• Must be able to hire, train, and manage additional officers and dispatchers.
• Must be able to plan a budget for the Police Department.
• Must be a certified law enforcement officer with at least ten years of experience.
• Must have a proven track record of success in a diverse community with the ability to effectively interact with people of all cultures.
• Must be able to prepare all necessary reports and administrative paperwork with the Town and the State Of Mississippi.
• Must have experience with maintaining compliance with State rules and regulations.
• Must be professional in executing the duties of the Office.
• Candidates must have at least a high school diploma. However, a two or four year degree with emphasis in criminal justice is preferred.
Send resume to: Town of Byhalia
P.O. Box 412
Byhalia, MS 38611